I used the following:
- 1 fresh medium sized and ripened banana
- 3/4 cup of fresh and washed strawberries
- 2/3 cup of frozen peaches
- 1 cup of Tropicana 50 Orange Juice (reduced sugar/calorie type)
- 2 splendas
- A Cuisinart smoothie maker. (A blender will work, too)
- About 1/2 cup of ice
- Sliced bananas and strawberries
- Thawed frozen fruit for about a minute in the microwave
- Combined all ingredients in the smoothie maker, adding juice last.
- Mixed until smooth
- Split in two glasses and share.