You will need:
- White, sliced bread from a loaf.
- 2 TBSP of butter
- Cheddar (1 slice for each sandwich)
- Gouda (1 slice for each sandwich)
- Tomato (1 very thin slice for each sandwich)
- Jalapeno (1-2 slices for each sandwich)
- Prosciutto (1 slice for each sandwich)
Butter both sides of each piece of bread. Place cheddar on one piece of bread. Then add tomato
, jalapeno and prosciutto, Top with the gouda and then the other piece of bread. Pam a teflon pan and turn to medium heat. When the pan is heated, place
the sandwich on the pan. Heat each side for about 2 minutes each or until the sandwich has turned golden and "grilled" looking. Goes great with french fries!